It’s March already and we’re still alive and kicking, launching new features and improving the overall experience as never before. These monthly updates contain changes in the scheduler, meeting rooms and improvements of the overall performance!
Extra payment methods
Your clients will now have multiple payment methods when booking a paid appointment with you. Besides Creditcard, we've added additional payment methods including Bancontact, SEPA, iDeal and Afterpay. You can find a complete overview of all supported payment methods over here!
- We’ve added 3 new languages to the booking pages. Your clients can now also choose Portuguese, Polish and Lithuanian while booking an appointment. Nuostabu!
- In order to prevent bots from booking all your available moments, we’ve added a reCAPTCHA protection to the booking pages. The actual ReCAPTCHA test will only show if there is a suspicion that the visitor is a bot.
- We renamed the ‘share’ button in the meeting room to ‘invite’. In that way we want to limit confusion with the screenshare feature! Need to refresh your memory? Learn more about the invite settings in the meeting room.
- Following on the invite settings, you can now resend meeting room invites with the same customized text message as a previous invite.
- When your guest is already knocking at join your meeting room, (s)he will now still be able to change the audio/video settings while waiting to enter the meeting room.
In the future
As the month of March is not yet all over, there are still some extra updates coming up. We’ll keep updating this blog post, so stay tuned!
Also, there's a total revamp of the waiting room coming up! Basically you'll get an overview where you can see if someone's knocking in one of your meeting rooms.
Lastly, we would like to highlight that we look forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience with creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully featured trial of Vectera.