We didn’t just lay back in the sun these past two months 😎☀. Instead, we worked up a sweat and came up with a lot of amazing features that will improve your and your customer’s Vectera experience. We updated our pricing structure 💰, prepared everything for meeting room translations 🇬🇧➡🇳🇱 , expanded the API possibilities ⚙️ and more!
Meeting room translations
This one’s been on our roadmap for a while now, but it’s finally here! We prepared everything for translating the meeting room interface into different languages. At the moment, Dutch is already available, and we’ll be adding more languages in the upcoming weeks🇪🇸🇫🇷... This help article shows you how to change the language of your meeting room.
No more hassle with add-ons! We removed the scheduling and whitelabel add-ons from our pricing plans. Instead, we came up with a whole new pricing structure 💰 without any add-ons:
- Free Plan
- Pro Plan - Unlimited meetings + basic scheduling and branding
- Business Plan - Unlimited meetings + advanced scheduling and branding
- Enterprise Plan - All of the above + custom workflows with full API access
Our new pricing applies to new Vectera clients or for existing users who want to change the add-ons in their subscription. Existing clients who are happy with their current plan, won’t notice any difference.
You can find more information about the different plans and what’s included on our pricing page.
Ask your customer’s feedback right after the meeting 📈
Vectera Enterprise and Business clients (with 5 hosts or more in their subscription) can now request to add an automated feedback pop-up to ask their clients for feedback when the meeting ends. The feedback insights are provided in a custom dashboard or through API 📊.
Are you eligible or do you want to upgrade to use this feature? Please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message in our live chat 💬
Extra API possibilities
Vectera’s API provides the ability for Enterprise clients to integrate meeting room creation and user management in their app or website ⚙️. To make this integrated workflow as smooth as possible, we keep improving and expanding API possibilities.
You can now get an overview of the feedback customers leave after your meetings. Besides, we added filtering and sorting options so you can easily find the exact information you requested from the API 🧐.
- Video tiles: if multiple video streams (of different sizes) are shown in the meeting room, Vectera will put them in the best possible order automatically 📷. Also, Vectera will remember if you centered your camera image and will apply this setting automatically for your next meeting in the same browser.
- Sign up as a partner 🤝 through your Vectera Dashboard: if you’re the admin of your team, our partner program will only be one click away. Become a partner and receive your commission 💸 when you set up Vectera for your clients or when someone signs up using your affiliate link.
- Recordings: your own video tile will now be pinned when recording. After recording, you’ll also get a reminder to upload the recording to the cloud so it doesn’t get lost 🎥
- Access level updates: if you grant specific access or host rights to a guest, the changes will be implemented immediately. No need to refresh the meeting room! Learn more about the access levels in the meeting rooms here.
- Meeting room buttons: stop screen sharing/cobrowsing by clicking on the exact same button as where you started it. Also, the ‘leave meeting’ button has gotten an update. Go to one of your meeting rooms to find out!
Lastly, we would like to highlight that we look forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience with creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully featured trial of Vectera.