As we’re already well into 2021, the days keep getting longer and daylight is taking over again! At Vectera, we’re more than happy to offer you some extra sunny news on top: our monthly feature updates!
Nothing better than the cosiness and functionality of your home office, right? But when meeting people online, you sometimes just want to keep your privacy! In order to keep things professional, you can now upload a virtual background (eg. with your own logo on it) for your camera or blur your background. Learn more about it here!
Organise your recordings
Keep a clear overview over your recordings in the Recordings tab in your dashboard. Access, store, rewatch and share your recordings; all from within one place instead of separate meeting rooms. Learn everything about the recording overview!
- We’ve put effort in reducing database loads. In that way you can keep enjoying quality meetings!
- Auto-fill the custom questions on the booking pages for your clients and set a start and end date for booking. All your clients will have to do is hit confirm! Read more about it here.
- We’ve improved the subscription page for better team management. Add extra team members in just one click and you’re good to go.
- Keep your eyes on the shared whiteboards and documents. The chat window and private notes will line out to the right.
- Bye-bye automated pictures: no more unexpected snapshots for your guest when joining a meeting room. Their initials will show at the right top corner. As a Vectera user, you can upload a profile image!
We'll add extra payment options for your clients when they schedule a meeting with you. Promotion codes, Bancontact, iDeal and others are coming up!
Lastly, we would like to highlight that we look forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience with creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully featured trial of Vectera.